If you are a fan of growing different kinds of flowers, vegetables and all the organic foods, then you might face some difficulties in maintaining the health of your garden. There are several difficulties that you face like soil quality, plants catching bugs and weed. In this article, you will find all the information related to how to spray a weed killer, what time is the best, how to spray it and everything related to getting you started and all equipped with the knowledge.
Let us dive into factors that will help you succeed in your mission. You will conquer two things at one time that is killing the weeds and protecting the other plants also.
What type of Weed Killer is the Best:
There are numerous amounts of weed killers present in the market and online too. They all claim to kill the weed but only some claims that the health of plants will remain the same. So, what to now? Here are some of the different weed killers available and choose what suits your need best.
- Broad leaves weed types: Typically used to spray only on broad leaves and not on grass or small plants.
- Grassy weed types: This type of weeds is suitable for the grass present on the flower bed. Because if you spray this all over the grass in your lawn, it will kill your lawn as the grass is not too long.
- Nut Grass types: This is the one that you can use to kill the lawn grass. It is safe and effective to use but do read the ingredients and use of the weed spray before buying it. You never know a small mistake can end up destroying your cherished garden.
The Right Strategy of Spraying Weed:
You should take into account some of these steps to prevent a problem like dead plant and soil
- Thoroughly read the label and instructions given on the product.
- Use the only direction and method which is written on it.
- Cover the nearby plants to prevent the spray from getting on them
- Do not roam around the other places after spraying the weed. Because you might end up spreading weed through your shoes into the lawn or soil resulting in a big mess
- Try to take the weather conditions if you are planning on doing the spray. Because certain weather conditions like humidity and